Art Class


At art class this week, the teacher recommended a great arts and crafts website for little kids called, KinderArt.

I'm really feeling like I want to step up my game in regard to crafts at home. I always admire the creative moms who so effortlessly intertwine elaborate craft projects into their homeschooling day. They always seem to have just the right materials on hand and can easily visualize how a craft project will go. One of my homeschooling mom friends even has a hot glue gun! Impressive.

This doesn't come at all naturally to me, so I'm working on it. I'm not investing in a hot glue gun just yet, but I am going to try to be a little more adventurous with this fall's craft projects!

UPDATE: In working toward my goal, this morning we made an Easy Bird Feeder, which was quite fun and not nearly as intimidating as I anticipated!