Make-Your-Own Activities for Homeschoolers

Once again I've seen how city homeschooling generates opportunities to learn from community members and make connections that enhance our learning. I met a woman at our weekly nature walks (not a homeschooler), whose husband founded Flink Learning, a website designed to help homeschooling parents and other educators customize their own online learning activities or choose from ready-made ones. I have begun poking around on the site and it seems like there are great possibilities to build online activities based on your homeschooler's skill level and interests. For my computer-savvy four-year-old, these activities are sure to be a big hit.

While I am glad to have discovered this potential homeschooling resource, I am even more glad to see yet again how city homeschooling reveals so many learning opportunities.